Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Favorites: Harmless Harvest 100% Raw Organic Coconut Water

I've always liked coconut water and I've tried many different brands.  My favorite was O.N.E. which comes in juice box.  But I was at Whole Foods the other day and decided to try this:

Harmless Harvest Coconut Water 8 oz.
When I was paying for it, the cashier said to me, "Oh my god, those are so good!...They taste just like water straight out of the coconut.  But it's better because you never know how much you will get in a coconut.  At least in the bottle you can see."  And he was right!  These are sooooooo much better than boxed pasteurized coconut water.  When I was younger, my mom used to buy raw coconut water from Asian supermarkets.  This tastes just like that!  It is a little pricey for such a small bottle ($2.69 USD) but I can't go back to the other kind.

Link to Harmless Harvest Website (I'm not affiliated with this company):  http://www.harmlessharvest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment