If I had to take a long trip and I could only take 5 makeup products with me, I would take these 5 things:
- BB Cream - Right now, I am alternating a bunch of BB creams but I like the Skin79 Hot Pink Super Plus because I can use it all year-round. I like the coverage (medium) and the fact that it has a lot of skincare benefits.
- Lip Gloss - I have dozens and dozens of lipgloss but the Guerlain Kiss Kiss is probably my favorite because it's a great shimmery nude with high shine. The color is #845.
- Concealer - This Laura Mercier Undercover Pot is my go-to concealer for traveling because it is so convenient. The pot contains separate concealers for blemishes and undereye circles as well as a setting powder. I'm a MAC NC30 and this pot is in shade #3.
- Mascara Base - I love thick almost fake looking lashes, even when I'm just going to the supermarket. So, mascara base is a must for me. I've been using Shiseido for years although they just reformulated their iconic The Makeup Mascara Base. Now it's called Nourishing Mascara Base. It's still good but I think I like the other formula better. It was a little clumpier but I felt it really fattened up my lashes.
- Mascara - I have a few favorite mascaras but I've gone through several tubes of this Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara in black. It creates a lot of volume and doesn't flake.
The BB Cream you can buy here:
All the other stuff you can buy at Sephora here: