I mentioned before that I change my skincare routine fairly often. For reference, I'm in my 30s and I have normal/combination skin with occasional breakouts . I like to try new things and I have a skincare obsessed BFF and cousin who occasionally suggest products they love. But for right now, these are the nighttime skincare products I am currently using:
- Kose Softymo Super Point Makeup Remover - I use this to remove my makeup, even stubborn waterproof Japanese mascara which I have on rotation. I put a little of this gel-like lotion on a cotton ball and swipe it over my face.
- Lush Herbalism - I take a pea size portion of this cleanser and then mix it with water to turn it into a paste. After rubbing it on my face in a circular motion, I wash it off.
- Sana Hadonomy Collagen Facial Mist - This is a pretty substantial facial mist, thicker than most. It is refreshing and moisturizing. I use it at night because I don't think it would be good under makeup. At least not for someone with oily zones. I spray this directly on my face. I use about 3 squirts.
- Lancome Primordiale Night [Discontinued] - This was a gift from my mom who loves Lancome. It's a lightweight night cream. During the winter, I prefer something richer like La Mer.
- Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream - A more heavy duty eye cream. I like the texture. Its creamy and rich without being super greasy, although I would not wear this during the day under makeup.
- Weleda Everon Lip Balm - A good lip balm, not greasy or glossy. Has a slight vanilla rose scent.