|L to R: Iris Noble, Child, Creme Bouquet, Monyette Paris and La Chasse Aux Papillons|
- Acqua di Parma Iris Noble [packaging has been revamped] - Sephora.com claims that "Iris Nobile strikes the perfect balance between the elegance of a classic floral bouquet and modern, refined notes like Mandarin from Sicily, cedar flower, vanilla from Madagascar, and ambrette crystals." A nice light citrus-y Spring/Summer scent.
- Child - I have been wearing this for about a decade and it's probably my signature scent. Beautyhabit.com describes this scent as having the following top notes: vanilla, lilac, and faint magnolia. Heart notes are jasmine, tuberose and violet with base notes of creme musk, rose, and mimosa.
- Stila Creme Bouquet [packaging has been revamped but this old bottle is cuter!] - Stila.com claims this scent "sparkles in notes of sweet vanilla entwined with rare lily of the valley and sensual pink lilac essences." This smells soft and powdery sweet.
- Monyette Paris [packaging has been revamped] - Luckyscent.com describes this perfume as "creamy and luscious, this bewitching scent combines voluptuous gardenia and island vanilla orchid, a sweet earthy vanilla." A creamy floral that smells divine.
- L'Artisan Parfumeur - La Chasse Aux Papillons - I have also been wearing this scent for years. A lovely feminine Spring/Summer floral scent. According to Luckysent.com, these are the top notes: linden blossom, lemon tree blossom, orange blossom, jasmine, and tuberose.
- Honorable mention [not pictured]: A good friend gave me a limited edition Jo Malone Gift Set with 6 fragrances to wear alone or layered. My favorite from the set is Orange Blossom. I also love Pomegranate Noir.