|Lush Christmas 2012 Haul No. 1|
- Twilight Bath Gel (8.4 oz) - love the smell of lavender so I have high hopes for this
- Snow Fairy (8.4 oz) - the best-selling cotton candy scented pink gel now has a new label
- Sexy Boy Massage Bar (2) - this is a retro item and I wanted to try it because it sounds so good, a chocolate-y lime scent! This is bigger than I thought it would be, doesn't fit into any of the tins.
- Snow Globe Soap
- North Pole Soap - I'm excited about this one, it's supposed to be similar to Candy Cane Soap
- Snow Cake Soap - smells like almond icing, mmmmm. I have the hand cream in Smitten which has the same scent. It's subtle, not like Laura Mercier's almond scented bath products (of which I am also a fan)
- Snuggle Body Butter - I haven't tried this yet but I like body butters so we'll see. This one is for use at bed time. It's supposed to dry to a powdery finish which is intriguing.
I have two more shipments of Christmas items coming. The problem is that some items sell out quickly and are restocked at different times. I have an order of only Bath Bombs and Bath Melts coming as well as an order of Buche de Noel facial cleanser which was sold out for a while. I am finished with Herbalism and wanted to give Buche de Noel a try in the winter months. I'll post those hauls as well as some reviews when I use these items.
Thanks for stopping by!
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this company.