Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Top 5 Must Have Makeup Products


If I had to take a long trip and I could only take 5 makeup products with me, I would take these 5 things:

  1. BB Cream - Right now, I am alternating a bunch of BB creams but I like the Skin79 Hot Pink Super Plus because I can use it all year-round.  I like the coverage (medium) and the fact that it has a lot of skincare benefits.
  2. Lip Gloss - I have dozens and dozens of lipgloss but the Guerlain Kiss Kiss is probably my favorite because it's a great shimmery nude with high shine.  The color is #845.
  3. Concealer - This Laura Mercier Undercover Pot is my go-to concealer for traveling because it is so convenient.  The pot contains separate concealers for blemishes and undereye circles as well as a setting powder.  I'm a MAC NC30 and this pot is in shade #3.
  4. Mascara Base - I love thick almost fake looking lashes, even when I'm just going to the supermarket.  So, mascara base is a must for me.  I've been using Shiseido for years although they just reformulated their iconic The Makeup Mascara Base.  Now it's called Nourishing Mascara Base.  It's still good but I think I like the other formula better.  It was a little clumpier but I felt it really fattened up my lashes.
  5. Mascara - I have a few favorite mascaras but I've gone through several tubes of this Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara in black.  It creates a lot of volume and doesn't flake.
What are your top 5 must have makeup products?

The BB Cream you can buy here:

http://www.skin79northamerica.com/

http://www.imomoko.com/product.php?cID=_12-84-

All the other stuff you can buy at Sephora here:

http://www.sephora.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment