Friday, September 7, 2012

Lipgloss Collection in Muji Storage

I used to be obsessed with lipgloss.  I had more lipgloss tubes than I could count and I carried no less than 5 of them in my purse at a time.  I have since mellowed out a little bit because I noticed all of my lipglosses were the same shimmery nude shade.  Right now, this is what my lipgloss collection looks like:

My lipgloss collection in Muji acrylic storage
 Products left to right:
  1. MAC Pro Longwear Luscious/Mirror
  2. MAC Pro Longwear Boss Brown/Mirror
  3. Candy Doll in Peach Orange
  4. Candy Doll in Strawberry Milk
  5. Nars Turkish Delight
  6. Guerlain Beige Caprice 845 [color discontinued]
  7. Korres Nude 33 [shade may have been renamed]
  8. Korres Beige 30 [shade may have been renamed]
  9. Boots Botanics in Mallow
  10. Laura Mercier Mini in Sparkling [link is for full-sized versions, mini came in a set]
  11. MAC Liplustre Love Nectar
  12. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balms in Crush, Smitten and Honey
  13. Small glosses at top:  extra MAC Pro Longwear gloss in Mirror and 2 Laura Mercier mini-glosses in Baby Doll and Rose
Makeup Storage Unit:  Muji

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with any of these brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment